- Best Dyson Air Purifier (Editors’ Picks)
- Dyson Customer Service and Warranty
- Dyson Air Purifier – Main Features to Look for
- Best Dyson Air Purifiers Comparison Chart
- Wrap Up
Dyson is a British company that was established in 1991 in the United Kingdom by Sir James Dyson. It manufactures several appliances such as air purifiers, vacuum cleaners, hair and hand dryers, and a variety of other products meant for household use. At this point, Dyson provides machines for more than 65 countries – and everything started from a man’s frustration regarding the performance of his vacuum cleaner.
The focus of the brand was on various aspects. First, it was on keeping the air clean. Whether it was delivering the air or filtering it, the airflow was made to keep you and your house clean. This is why Dyson put together a talented team of scientists and engineers from Britain, Malaysia, and Singapore – to ensure that there will be no lack of innovation.
The products manufactured by Dyson are also easy to use. This is because their other focus lies on customer satisfaction – and their ability to create a good environment with as little hassle as possible. When it comes to the best Dyson air purifiers, in particular, the brand focused on prolonged efficiency along with continuous improvement in air quality.
In case this brand managed to catch your interest, below you have some Dyson air purifier reviews. This way, you may check for yourself which product is best for your needs, based on the features that it provides.
Dyson Pure Cool, TP01 HEPA Air Purifier & Fan
||View On Amazon|
Dyson Pure HP04 Hot + Cool Air Purifier
||View On Amazon|
Dyson Pure Cool, DP04-HEPA Air Purifier
||View On Amazon|
Dyson Pure Cool Link Desk Air Purifier
||View On Amazon|
Dyson Pure Hot + Cool, HP02 – HEPA Air Purifier
||View On Amazon|
Best Dyson Air Purifier (Editors’ Picks)
1. Dyson Pure Cool, TP01 HEPA Air Purifier & Fan
The Dyson Pure Cool TP01 has quite a special design in comparison to other similar Dyson units – having an elongated and slim look that can fit in pretty much any room design. That being said, thanks to its HEPA filters, it still can capture pollutants and allergens up to 0.3 microns – which means 99.97% of the contaminants.
Aside from the HEPA filter, this unit also comes with activated charcoal filters. This will reduce the odors in your home – something that is essential if you are dealing with a mold problem. You can choose between the 10 speeds of the unit, depending on the gravity of the problem.
This unit also comes with a remote control that you may use to set the commands from a distance – but also the Dyson Link app. With the latter, you may easily see the air quality reports and check whether things in your home are improving or not. Those of you that wish to control it via voice may also connect it to Amazon Alexa.
In comparison to other Dyson single-room purifiers, the Pure Pool is slightly more expensive. However, as per the claims of previous users, the item pays for itself. Plus, thanks to the Air Multiplier technology, it has the ability to deliver 77 gallons of smooth air per second.
- High ability to clear the air of allergens and contaminants
- Connectable through Wi-Fi
- Allows you to choose between 10 speeds
- During the summer, it can double as air conditioner
- Replacing the filters may be rather expensive
- This unit may be indeed pricier in comparison to other units – but considering the technology that it was equipped with, it is quite worth it. Plus, very few units bring you 10 speeds and Wi-Fi connection – which is why you should take advantage of this one.
2. Dyson Pure HP04 Hot + Cool Air Purifier
When we think about air purifiers, the main consideration is for them to keep the air clean. However, air quality is improved also by its temperature – which is exactly where this product excels. With its ability to deliver cold air during summer and hot air during winter, not only will this keep the air more comfortable for you, but it will also reduce your energy power bills.
Having a 248mm base and standing 764mm tall, this unit is quite compact – meaning that it can also be fitted in a small room. Moreover, it has quite a unique design that is only present in a few similar Dyson units – making it quite a great choice for modern homes. Plus, it can be controlled with a smartphone and connected to Amazon Alexa.
Equipped with a HEPA filter, this one can clear 99.95% of the microorganisms – creating the perfect environment for those that have allergies. Plus, on this model, the LCD is also set at the air intake grill top – which means it is much easier to read. It weighs 12.35 in total, meaning that it is light enough to move it wherever you need it in the house.
- May easily be controlled remotely using a smartphone, remote, or Alexa
- Doubles as an air purifier, heater, and cooler – reducing electricity costs
- It has a very sleek, unique design
- It adjusts the fan speed in accordance with the air quality
- The purifier gets rather noisy after a few months of use
- Connecting to the app might be difficult, as there are some compatibility issues
- Like with the Dyson TP01, the HP04 also features an attractive design that is appealing to most customers. It is very easy to use once it is connected to your home system – although the connection process might be more complex. It can also get rather noisy after some time, but this does not mean that it’s going to be less efficient.
3. Dyson Pure Cool, DP04-HEPA Air Purifier
If you are looking for something with a slightly bigger coverage, then you might want to try the Dyson Pure Cool DP04. With its ability to purify the air in rooms as big as 400 sq. feet, along with a 350-degree oscillation ability, the airflow will be directed exactly where you need it.
This unit, like most Dyson models, has also been given a HEPA filter. It can catch up to 99.97% of the allergens (those up to 0.3 microns), making it perfect for those that are struggling with asthma attacks and allergies. It also has carbon filters that are efficient in removing odors.
With a 223-base diameter, the unit is quite compact. That being said, the round head can take in a lot of air, delivering a total of 77 gallons of clean air per second. You may see how clean the air is by checking the connecting app or asking Alexa.
- Provides real-time air quality assessment
- The bladeless design makes it safe for pets and children
- Can be chosen in a variety of sizes
- The filters are relatively expensive to replace
- Like most similar air purifiers of this line, this one is also quite pricey – but it is not surprising, considering the features that it provides. Like the HP04 and the TP01, you may connect it through an app and Alexa to make it easily accessible. That being said, the base is slightly smaller in comparison to the HP04, making it a better choice for smaller homes.
4. Dyson Pure Cool Link Desk Air Purifier
Not every person has the necessary space to get a big air purifier – which is why they might find this unit quite convenient. At 6.6 pounds, it is a lightweight option and it’s very easy to move from one place to another.
Like the other Dyson models, this one is also quite efficient in removing microorganisms up to 0.3 microns from the air. Plus, thanks to its HEPA filters, it has the ability to remove 99.97% of the allergens going through the air, making it a good choice for those that are suffering from allergies.
This unit is also very quiet, as at the highest speed it only measures 54.7 dB – so, it is good for those that are easily disturbed by the sound. Plus, since it is compact, it does not take up as much power either (32W at the maximum setting and 4.1. at the minimum). The unit can also automatically detect changes in the air, meaning that the air will stay clean at the lowest consumption level.
- The smartphone app is very easy to use
- The air output is very smooth
- Features a very quiet operation
- Cleans the air, but also cools it down
- It only has few onboard controls
- Like the DP04 or the TP01, this unit is very efficient to use during summer, due to its air-cleaning properties. However, one great advantage is that it produces less noise along with being a bit more compact. Like the other units, this one can also be connected to your smart home system.
5. Dyson Pure Hot + Cool, HP02 – HEPA Air Purifier
For many people, the air purifier needs to be a piece of art in the room – one that brings life to any area. This is why this product is highly appreciated by its users. Aside from its sleek design, this unit also features an elegant blue color. This classy model may be set on auto mode, and it will detect and adjust automatically based on the quality of the air.
Equipped with a HEPA filter, this one can easily remove 99.97% of the pollutants and allergens in the air, along with pretty much anything that is as small as 0.3 microns. The unit also features a second carbon filter that deals with the removal of odors – making it the perfect choice for those that are struggling with mold.
Like most Dyson models, this unit can be set to either cool the air or heat it. This way, you will no longer have to consume any power with your home heaters. It can easily go over a surface of 290 sq. feet, making it the perfect choice for those with medium-sized apartments.
- Triple functionality, as it is an air purifier, a heater and a cooler at the same time
- The HEPA filter keeps the air clean while the carbon filter keeps it odor-free
- Very easy to set and forget about it, due to automatic detection
- Real-time data thanks to Link app connection
- Quiet, even when it is on the highest setting
- The filters are quite expensive
- Connecting the app might be difficult due to compatibility issues
- Unlike the Dyson DP04 or the HP04, this unit has a bigger size and coverage. That being said, it captures slightly more allergens in comparison to the HP04, making it a more efficient choice when it comes to cleaning the air in your home.
Dyson Customer Service and Warranty
Dyson can be contacted at any time via live chat, email, and phone – and if you need support videos, you may also go for YouTube Support. For instance, if you have problems with your product and wish to claim your warranty, then you may contact them on the following schedule:
- Monday-Friday: 8 A.M. – 8 P.M.
- Saturday: 9 A.M – 6 P.M.
- Sunday: Closed
Telephones may only work during that scheduled time. However, if you send them an email or a message, they will respond as soon as someone becomes available. Dyson’s customer service works in a similar fashion to the one of Blue Air. Heck, even their units look alike. That being said, their responses tend to be very quick – mainly because they do not like to keep their clients waiting. Customer satisfaction is one of their fortes, and this applies to support as well.
Dyson also offers generous warranties for its customers – with their length depending on each product. They cover any original defects the product may have, as long as you make the claim within one year of purchase.
Dyson Air Purifier – Main Features to Look for
When it comes to its air purifiers, Dyson means quality over everything – which is also proven by the features brought on the table. These are the aspects that make people opt for their products.
- Interesting Design
Dyson air purifiers have quite a special, compact design in comparison to other brands. Unlike other units that are square and bulky, Dyson produces sleek and slim models – most of which can be deemed as pieces of modern art. They are actually a bit similar to the average Holmes air purifier, with its elongated design.
- Great Air Filtering Ability
Dyson units have all been given at least two filters: a HEPA filter that can catch up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, along with an activated carbon filter that can remove odors. This is quite a convenient choice if you have mold in your house, and the spores are triggering your allergies. Like the Germguardian air purifier, it is quite efficient in removing contaminants from the air.
- Quiet Operation
Most Dyson units do not go past 60 dB noise level– even when they are on the highest settings. This makes them a good option for residential use, even during the nighttime. A Dyson model will be a good air purifier to reduce mold, even when you need to use it constantly.
- Great Technology
What sets Dyson units aside from the average air purifier is the fact that they can be connected to your smart home system. Not only can they be accessed through remote control or a phone app, but you may also connect most models to Alexa.
Best Dyson Air Purifiers Comparison Chart
|Dyson Pure Cool, TP01 HEPA Air Purifier & Fan||$$$||7.7 x 7.7 x 40.1''||7.9 pounds||Over 77 gallons per second of smooth||10|
|Dyson Pure HP04 Hot + Cool Air Purifier||$$$$$||9.8 x 8.1 x 30.1''||19.07 pounds||Over 77 gallons per second of smooth||10|
|Dyson Pure Cool, DP04-HEPA Air Purifier||$$$$||8.8 x 13.8 x 27.2''||10.18 pounds||77 gallons per second of smooth||N/A|
|Dyson Pure Cool Link Desk Air Purifier||$$||16 x 8.7 x 24.3''||6.6 pounds||Over 77 gallons per second of smooth||N/A|
|Dyson Pure Hot + Cool, HP02 - HEPA Air Purifier||$$$$||8.7 x 6 x 24.9''||8.62 pounds||77 gallons per second of smooth||10|
When it comes to providing quality, Dyson does not take its job lightly. By buying the best Dyson air purifiers, you should be able to keep the air in your home nice and clean – free from any allergens or viruses that might be floating around. They have the right technology to do so – one that keeps improving as time passes.
Hopefully, these Dyson air purifier reviews helped you make a calculated choice. Each product is the perfect choice for those that are suffering from allergies or do not want to take any chances when it comes to viruses.